At some point, you may need to take a picture – (or screenshot) of your desktop, an application window or even something from an Internet website. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Go to the screen where you would like to take the screenshot.
- Press the Print Screen key – usually at the top right hand corner of your keyboard.
- Go to Start > All Programs or Programs > Accessories > Paint and click to open.
- Click anywhere inside of the Paint area, right-click and then select Paste.
- You can then save this screenshot by selecting File, then Save and giving it a file name. Choose where you would like to save it to and then hit OK.
You can then use this screenshot to refer back to or even attach in an email and send to someone.